- Slept in and slept off a hangover.
- Looked for freelance work and didn't find any.
- Called Walmart and Asked to be on the schedule this week
- Whined to myself about missing Convergence this week
- Went to my parents for pizza and ice cream cake.
- Felt a little sad, as my mother was out of it
- Felt a little sad, because perhaps I shouldn't have planned go to Convergence this year anyway. This is likely going to be my last birthday where my mother is alive.
Friday, July 1, 2011
It's My Birthday, And I'll Whine If I Want To!
So, I am now 37 -- which is okay with me, because I already thought I was turning 38 this year. The way I look at it, I just gained a year. So, on my birthday, I