Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Know What I Saw

So, as part of the new me always to be in progress, I'm going to get back to doing this blog regularly. That means eventually I'm going to have to clean up the about me section and clearing out the broken links to books that no longer exist. But, let me start with Belfire Press' anthology I Know What I Saw. This started out as a co-editing project between me and Barry Napier. Of course, when things got chaotic with my mortgage thing, I had to withdraw -- he was doing all the work, and I didn't want to be be unfair by taking the credit when he did the heavy lifting.  Still, I have a poem in here riffing on T.S. Eliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufock." (I took the line about mermaids and made into space aliens)


No comments:

Post a Comment